Need to report on data from a variety of sources, including Snowflake, the popular cloud-based data warehouse? It’s easy with Quest® Toad® Data Point v5.6, coming soon this winter.
In this webcast, you’ll see how our latest release empowers business users to easily access, prepare and report on data from 50+ data sources.
You’ll also see how integration with Quest® Toad® Intelligence Central streamlines and improves data sharing and collaboration.
Our product experts will show you how to:
- Use an intuitive interface with simple, graphical workflows to pull together your own data sets and reports when you need them
- Eliminate the need for SQL expertise or help from technical resources
- Simplify, speed and secure the provisioning of data to different parts of your business, so it doesn't go stale
- Get preprepared data sets for reporting and advanced analytics
- Connect to all your platforms, including Google Analytics, SFDC, OBIEE, MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Cassandra, Snowflake and more
- Improve data sharing and provisioning
- Build cross-platform queries and diagrams easily
- Simplify data cleansing, transformation and profiling
Attendees of the live session will get a special code to save US$500 on Toad Intelligence Central.
Free webcast: Self-service reporting and collaboration – access 50+ data sources, including Snowflake.
Date: On Demand
Duration: 60 Minutes
Try Toad Data Point for free
Learn how Toad Data Point can help you access and prepare data faster. Seamlessly access more than 50 data sources—both on premises and in the cloud—and switch between these data source with near zero transition times.
Get started with our free 30-day trial.