If you’re using Quest® Toad® for SQL Server, you’ll love ApexSQL® by Quest®. In this free webinar, product experts Julie Hyman and John Pocknell will introduce ApexSQL tools and discuss how these tools streamline and simplify tasks related to SQL Server Management Studio, Azure, DevOps, moving to the cloud and more.
In this Toad Talks session you’ll see how ApexSQL makes it easy to:
- Orchestrate CI/CD workflows for your SQL Server database operations
- Manage SQL Server sprawl, anticipate vulnerabilities, maximize availability and accelerate recovery
- Automate recurring tasks at scale
- Keep data, schema and code in sync across all environments
- Audit, secure, mask and manage data
Interested in more Toad Talks free webinars?
Get more personalized tech advice from industry experts in the free data and database webinar series Toad Talks 2021.
Join product manager, Julie Hyman and product evangelist John Pocknell in interactive sessions to help you overcome your biggest IT obstacles. Live sessions begin at 11:00 a.m. EST or watch on-demand. These 30-minute discussions, are casual and include time for Q&A. Get guidance on how to navigate your specific tech challenges and reach your goals.
Julie and John will discuss:
- Real-world challenges around cost savings and business value
- IT transformation projects
- Cloud optimization
- Data operations
- Data provisioning
- Data security
- Performance tuning
- And more
This series will equip you with the strategies you need to simplify your work, reduce risk and gain more confidence with emerging technologies.
Help your colleagues and let them know about free database webinars. Share this blog with your friends now via the social media icons at the top of this post.