During the last week i was working on Oracle Cloud Closely and i would like to summarize what Oracle Cloud Services Provide,and Short Description for each services.
- Oracle Compute Cloud Service
- In this Services you control the cloud, use a variety of Oracle Compute C
- loud Service resources and you can control form here the following :
- disk images.
- compute shapes
- storage volumes.
- IP reservations.
- security lists.
- security rules.
- secure shell
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service containers
- In this Following servvices, back up to cloud storage, vy using Oracle Storage Cloud Service containers as repositories for backups to the cloud But before you start working on this you should create container and active account.
- Oracle Application container Services
- Provides a lightweight infrastructure so that you can run applications in the Oracle Cloud.
- Oracle Big Data Cloud Services
- The power of Hadoop and Spark delivered as a secure, automated, high-performance service, which can be fully integrated with existing enterprise data but in the cloud.
- Oracle Cloud Stack Services
- to create and use templates that automate the provisioning of services like Oracle Compute Cloud Service in different format HTML, PDF, ePub and Mobi formats.
- Oracle Event Hub Cloud Services
- delivers the power of Kafka as a managed streaming data platform integrated with the rest of Oracle's Cloud. with services you can loading and analyzing streaming data.
- Oracle Golden Gate Cloud Services.
- GoldenGate Cloud Service is a cloud based real-time data integration and replication service, which provides seamless data movement from various on-premises relational databases to databases in the cloud with sub-second latency while maintaining data consistency and offering fault tolerance and resiliency.
- Oracle Java Cloud Services
- provides an enterprise-grade platform to develop and deploy Java applications in the public cloud.
- Oracle MYSQL Cloud Services
- Delivers a secure, cost-effective and enterprise-grade MySQL database service. Built on MySQL Enterprise Edition and powered by the Oracle Cloud, it provides a simple, automated, integrated and enterprise ready MySQL cloud service, enabling organizations to increase business agility and reduce costs.
- Oracle SOA Cloud Services
Provides a PaaS computing platform for running Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus and Integration Analytics in the cloud this cloud services supports multiple service types in case any of integration will happened.
I tried to make everything simple, each one of these services have a complete Oracle documentation how to work on it.